Sunday, June 30, 2013

A Girl and Her Dog

"Must Love Dogs" is a saying that is very true in our household. When I am not busy with 2 legged children, I breed and train my 4 legged furry kids: My German Shepherds. At the moment, we have 4, and they are all very much a part of our family. The kids grow up around them, learning how to care for pets as well as "help" me train them. All of our dogs are completely safe to be around and they all love children. I was feeding Juliet the other day and one of our females Pixie came to snuggle on the couch next to us. Pixie is 2 years old and just loves babies. She very much has a mothering instinct. Juliet is fascinated with the dogs and just loves to get a hold them any chance she gets. After she was done eating, they decided to snuggle together on the couch. I just love that she will always have a best friend by her side, no matter what is going on in her life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment