Sunday, June 30, 2013

Juliet Loves Miss Kelli



Juliet has been doing physical therapy for 2 weeks now and we are already seeing some great improvements on her strength and coordination. Juliet loves Ms. Kelli and she is doing an awesome job. Juliet is now working on building the strength in her arms as well as continuing to get her neck stronger. We are starting to work on sitting up on her own and getting her to push up onto her hands. Overall, she is doing wonderful and I could not be happier with her progress! She also went to see her GI doctor this week and we decided to go ahead and up her medication again. While I am not thrilled at the idea of another 3+ months on medication, I hope it will help her continue to grow and improve and I know soon she will be off of it all together. I really cannot complain too much considering all she needs is a little therapy and some medication for reflux. It could be much worse, and if it were not for God answering our prayers, I know it would have been much worse. Her weight is doing awesome as well! She is up to 14lbs 11oz, which is a huge growth increase from last time. At her 6 month check up she was in the 2 percentile for weight on the regular growth chart. She is now in the 10th!! That is a awesome jump for just a few weeks and the doctors are all very pleased with it. She will go to the high risk pediatrition this coming week to get another evaluation, but I can honestly say, I am not the least bit worried about what they will say. I know she is doing amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment