Sunday, March 31, 2013

He has Risen!!


Most people today are celebrating the Resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Growing up in a christian home, this day has always been important to our family, but this year is different. I am so blessed and so grateful that Christ defeated death, so that one day I can return home with my Heavenly Father. This year, it is more powerful. Because of what Christ has done, I know this life is not all there is. When we said goodbye to Jacob, it was not so much a "goodbye", as much as a "see you later".  I know that one day soon I will see my son again. I will get to hold him in my arms, and together we can praise the One True God. I have always been thankful for what Christ has done, but remembering it today is extra special. I KNOW I will see baby Jacob again, and that gives me great peace in this life. It is not over! God is at work here, and before long we will all be reunited with Him. Praise be to the God Most High! Happy Easter Everyone. I pray you find strength and peace through Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment