Friday, November 2, 2012

Where to begin...

Let me begin by introducing myself and my family. My husband Brett and I met my freshman year in high school during track season. He was a Junior and our first date was Prom. We soon began dating and have been together ever since. We are high school sweethearts and would not have it any other way! We got married right after I graduated high school in 2007 and moved to Waco TX where Brett was going to Baylor University to get his degree in computer science. After he graduated, we moved to Leander, TX where we currently live. We have three beautiful children right now. Our oldest Luke just turned 6, our Princess Loralei will be 3 in March, and our little tank Jackson is now 15 months. We just celebrated our 5th year wedding anniversary, and what better way to celebrate.. then to have another baby!! After a long time in prayer over whether or not we would expand our family, God answer our prayers with a positive pregnancy test! Our first appointment was June 29, 2012. As we sat there excited to see the little heart flutter on the ultrasound, we heard the technician say "oh" and we both knew immediately what that meant. Twins... Not only was there one heartbeat flickering on the monitor; there were two. Two strong, beautiful heartbeats. This is the beginning of what will be the hardest, saddest, most wonderful and faith building experience in our lives. I look forward to sharing our story, to sharing the love and faithfulness God has shown us through this process. I will be slowing adding more, as I cannot do it all at once, for my own sanity. I look forward to shedding a little light on our path and our story and sharing this experience with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment